Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ludespeed88
#354506 My climate controls on my 95 dx coupe work but only when it's cool outside. I know I have read that you can open it up and solder the points on the board but is there anyway you can use an aftermarket switch to take the place of the recirculation button and AC button so instead of using stock buttons I be flipping switches?
By Driv-it-hard
#354513 Ludes,

I would pull the climate control box out and take it to your local electrical technician and have that person just check it out. It could be a solder point that has gone bad. Better than trying to rig something up.
I had some along the same problem. Come to be a loose ground solder.
By ludespeed88
#354521 Ya I guess I will end up doing that to try to keep it all stock thanks bro
By ludespeed88
#354540 Is there any special type of solder to use for it?
By suspendedHatch
#354582 Just get another one at the junkyard for cheap. They're identical across all models. Even eBay would be cheaper than paying someone to troubleshoot it.

Pain to pull out if you've never done it though.

Actually, first you need to diagnose it instead of assuming it's bad. Check for power going in and power going out of it. Try bypassing it.
By SloCivic
#361198 currently dealing with the same issue. Going to remove and inspect and correct.

for reference I will upload pictures to an individual thread so it can be an aid to others.