Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By willywonka
#349050 I recently did a head swap on my '93 civic to fix bent valves (I had an extra head sitting around) I got the head in and found that the valve assembly had stripped valve cover bolts in it. I pulled the valve assembly from the other head set the valve lash and it should start right up right? wrong, good crank, good compression, solid spark, and its definitly getting fuel but still no fire :? I am kind of at a loss as to what to do next with it. I have seen that the ground strap can cause issues and have checked that as well it has good connection but still nothing. Oh and the timing belt is about half a tooth off as always so thats not it. Any advice would be much apreciated!
By egsedanguy
#349051 I would start by getting timing right first. If timing is way off it may not start. When I rebuilt mine, the timing was off by a tooth and the dizzy was way off. It would crank but no start, once I set the timing 100% it fired up with ease.