Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By zcv_ej2beast
#344609 Need help have searxhed and ssearched cant find the right answer so no ride comments please juss trynnna get my car going again so i can have it back for work anyways
Story: just recently my car started shaking when shifting from 1st to 2nd and then in second 2000-3500 rpms its shakes bad then smooths up just a tiny bit cant figure out the problem changed my tires and ballanced them check the bolts for the front end and theyre tight changed clutch changed axles i domt know what it would be /.\ help please thanks in advance
By ProjectB
#351167 Not sure if you have this fixed yet? Front suspension problems possibly, did you check lca's, tie rods, all bushings? can cause shaking when pulling.
By Driv-it-hard
#351168 I had the same problem on a different FWD car. The problem was the axle's. They were so worn out, they would shake and make the whole car go crazy.
By FG2_Andrew
#351276 Image
By TrailerTrash
Driv-it-hard wrote:I had the same problem on a different FWD car. The problem was the axle's. They were so worn out, they would shake and make the whole car go crazy.

it could very well be the axles. if the joints are bad enough they will get really stiff and cause a bad shake/vibration in the steering and possibly the entire car.
Bylucygp
#352831 would shake and make the whole car go crazy.