Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By reaperstk
#330876 Srry guys didnt wanna jack his thread so i made myself one. 93 ex coming home from work. Stopped at waffle house to order something, came out to a dead car. Wont turn over so i kept doing it for almost 3-5 minutes. Till i pumped the gas pedal over and over then it started, left home, turn it off, turned it back on n its dead again.
Next morning i tried it but no start. Soooo checked timing, swapped sparks plugs, tried jumping it, main relay, fuel pressure regulator and still no luck. Funny thing is i took out the dizzy, went to a friends house, came back n put it on and it started up, but Now its dead again so i swapped it out with another n its really dead. Would it still prime if the pump is dead? J/w but yes it primes when in on position
By JUICE
#330878 So you're saying its cranking over and not firing and draining the battery to dead? And comin out and the car is no power dead?

Sounds like a loose connection somewhere, check all grounds especially.
By reaperstk
#330880 Srry didnt mean dead like battery dead just wasnt turning over, but culd it prime with a dead pump