Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By kylenjdm93
#325553 ive been searching high and low for a decent dc2 5 lug conversion for my civic, but alas, no real current pictures of the swap,

and, the places that have them have screwed alot of people

like i said, any decent sites would be awesome!

thanks
By HeikDiesel
#325557 I bought mine from Zerolift. Great guys. Done a few transactions with them with no problems. HMotors usually has them as well
By stubrun
#325622 Loads going over here but make the £250+ price range.
By juls1488
#325628 if you cant find a conversion, you could always go DIY:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-forum/156015-5-lug-swap-using-4-lug-suspension-parts-list-faq.html
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74708
it'll end up costing about 1000$ if you buy everything new.
By kylenjdm93
#325776 thank you all for the helpful info

if i do decide to do it im going to do the diy part but my own way

im hard headed like that. :thumb:

my wife stole my honda ados (attention deficate oohh shiney!!) to 65mm itb's and a asp header for my kswap, so now i dunno what to do next, one thing is for sure, need to get my autobody perfect for a final paint job, dont want to do it again lol.

AGAIN, thank you!
By kylenjdm93
#325784 mitch6, my wife seems to think that a 5 lug will increase my chances of it getting stolen in our town the sucky part is shes 110% right, my kids godparent is state patrol, hes one of my best friends he said in our town all the cars that are stolen and found as a bare shell are all civics and integras..... damn son!

not so sure if i want to do a 5 lug, any mex looking to jump a ride will definately know a 5 lugged civic is worth something special.... :thumb:

i do not mean to come accross as a racist at all, just stating state patrol facts, in the past 10 years every chop shop that has been busted is hispanic owned property and employees doing the chopping....