Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By MT-Civic
#324811 Looking for the trim peice that runs along the window going top to bottom of the door. I can't seem to find it and have no idea what it's call or a number for it. If anyone could help I will owe you big.. :hehe:
By Apexracing
MT-Civic wrote:Looking for the trim peice that runs along the window going top to bottom of the door. I can't seem to find it and have no idea what it's call or a number for it. If anyone could help I will owe you big.. :hehe:

Number 6 i believe.

http://www.hondapartsdeals.com/hpa_part ... oupID=7725
By MT-Civic
#324847 Oh man, thank you so much. Honestly have looked at several sites but could not find, yet you made it look easy..lol
By Apexracing
MT-Civic wrote:Oh man, thank you so much. Honestly have looked at several sites but could not find, yet you made it look easy..lol

Any time thats why were here :thumb:
By MT-Civic
#325240 I'm getting my order together but have one more question.. What side do I need.?> If I need drivers side is that L or R? :lol: Sorry for the dumb question but I'm not sure how there looking at the car, from front or back.. :?
By Apexracing
MT-Civic wrote:I'm getting my order together but have one more question.. What side do I need.?> If I need drivers side is that L or R? :lol: Sorry for the dumb question but I'm not sure how there looking at the car, from front or back.. :?

thats why there is a 4/6 next to it. 4 is for the right side, and 6 is for the left.
By MT-Civic
#325242 Right but is right looking at it from the motor or trunk. So if I need drivers side is that L or R..
By Apexracing
MT-Civic wrote:Right but is right looking at it from the motor or trunk. So if I need drivers side is that L or R..

Its simpler than that, the picture is only for reference, the part numbers left and right are displayed in the parts list below.
By MT-Civic
#325245 After some searching I found that as a standard the reference L or R is from facing forward or from the truck of the car. So making drivers side L and passenger R..
Now I know I need L (drivers side) trim..
By Apexracing
MT-Civic wrote:After some searching I found that as a standard the reference L or R is from facing forward or from the truck of the car. So making drivers side L and passenger R..

Oh thats what you were asking? Which direction the imaginary car was facing. Thats all you had to ask lol.
By MT-Civic
Apexracing wrote:
MT-Civic wrote:After some searching I found that as a standard the reference L or R is from facing forward or from the truck of the car. So making drivers side L and passenger R..

Oh thats what you were asking? Which direction the imaginary car was facing. Thats all you had to ask lol.

I was trying by saying "Sorry for the dumb question but I'm not sure how there looking at the car, from front or back.. " :lol:
It was way early and I need more coffee.. Thanks for the help tho.. :thumb: