Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jonblud
#314089 Ive been shopping about and ive noticed in the parts selection theres options for eg's then Ej9/ek, what do i need to get?

Ive been looking at the buddy club spec 2 seems a fair price and i loke the sound, theres not option for the ej2, theres one for eks and egs, what one is it i need to get? Ive heard i may need to get it extended but thats fine
By FG2_Andrew
#314091 if i'm not mistaken EJ2 and EG8 are the same length and EG hatch is shorter. maybe someone can chime in on this.

as for general parts, MOST parts are interchangle.

EG hatch/EJ coupe front ends are the same. EG sedan is different. and obviously the tails are different. but all suspension parts are the same. and motor parts will be different depending on which motor you have.
By EJ1_MK
EH2_andy wrote:if i'm not mistaken EJ2 and EG8 are the same length and EG hatch is shorter. maybe someone can chime in on this.

as for general parts, MOST parts are interchangle.

EG hatch/EJ coupe front ends are the same. EG sedan is different. and obviously the tails are different. but all suspension parts are the same. and motor parts will be different depending on which motor you have.

Yes EJ1, 2 and EG8 4 dr are the same exhaust setup/ length. Rest is really personal preference. there are so many different companies, and styles out there.