Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Prototype4342
#311538 I was wondering, if I did the rear disc conversion would I need the master cylinder from the donor? I know when doing rear disc conversions on Camaros [sorry guys that's mostly where my car expertise comes in] they have to get a disc/disc master cylinder to replace the disc/drum master.

Also, I pull the whole trailing arm off of the fram including backing plates, rotor, caliper, lines, etc. Anything else I should look for if I decide to swap?
By EJ1_MK
#311573 You really don't need to get the Master Cylinder. The teg master is much larger and is set up for ABS. Non abs cars the biggest you want to go is 7/8 on a coupe or 4 dr and hatch would be a 13/16 which is the SI MC.

make sure to get the e-brake cables and you will be good.
By Prototype4342
#311608 OK, thanks.
By ThatguyInAhatch
#314261 I used an integra RS master non abs. works great even though i have a hatch ive read several places that it works fine with coupes. You may want to change the prob valve but IMO its not necessary
By SCREECHO
#314813 use a master cylinder from an integra or a ex. someone told me the ex is a 15/16"
use a new prop valve. use a 4040 prop valve.
By Apexracing
SCREECHO wrote:use a master cylinder from an integra or a ex. someone told me the ex is a 15/16"
use a new prop valve. use a 4040 prop valve.

Yup 100% correct, to push the proper amount fluid.