Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By CivicTypeR
#33005 Bought a Civic Coupe a few months back, had alot of ideas running through my mind, then BAM! some retard picking her kids up from school was in the way when i was hitting an over crest at about 60.

Before:

After:

... and now my life is so depressing because my baby is hurt. :eh:
Last edited by CivicTypeR on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ChicagoMike
#33006 That car is waaaaaay fixable!! Save it and bring it back from the dead. :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#33008 I will :( needs new front panel, wings and bumper... but it still makes me upset when i look out my wndow. The funny thing is, i bought a carbon fibre hood, luckly i didnt fit it before the accident :o
By ChicagoMike
#33011 Yeah, I'd be pissed/sad if I looked out the window and saw my civic all smashed. Once you get it all back together it'll be a good feeling to see it sittin pretty again. :thumb:
By Split_second
ChicagoMike wrote:That car is waaaaaay fixable!! Save it and bring it back from the dead. :thumb:

yup for real you can fix it
By CivicTypeR
#33026 Do you guys know if a hatchback front bumper would fit a coupe? they look the same but wasn't sure, because i've been told (not sure if true) 4 dr civic's front bumpers don't fit others or something. Oh and Mike, where do you get thoughs front and rear toeing rings from?
By hondajunkee
#33027 that sucks about your car man, but yeah coupe and hatch front bumpers are the same

:woot: for some oldschool tri spoke-wheels :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#33028 It does suck :(, how certain are you about the bumpers? Haha, they're comming off man, Slipstreams soon. :)
By hondajunkee
#33031 taking off the tri-spokes :thumbdown: haha, i think about 75% of honda owners have had a set of them, i know i have, even the civic on the haynes manual has them on it haha
By ohDirka
#33044 thats sucks man..bring it back from the dead :thumb: