Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By CivicTypeR
#33369 god knows man, i'm from across the pond. this set me back like... £800 -$1500
By CivicTypeR
#33396 I stripped it today to see the damage a little better, Fenders will come off tomorrow...

Dosn't look too bad in pics but i don't think it's worth pulling out cause there are some points where it looks like the metal had broke. Replacement panel needed.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33404 omg i would def pay for one if its got a decent body i want rhd so bad and in a coupe :thumb: . def need a rad support. it is worth fixing though keep postin updates :thumb:
By bietelboer
#33459 New font and fenders and you can ride again 8)

I know how you feel, i almost totalld my SI Coupé...cost me about 1500 euro's

Damage:
Hood
Fenders
Front
Rad
Bumper
Lights
Corners
By CivicTypeR
#33460 Ahh that sucks man, what did you hit? I really hate the way the fenders folder in at the front, makes it hard to get the effing bolt off.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33461 is there any companies that ship cars over ther to the usa?
By CivicTypeR
#33464 haha, you really want a RHD? I bought my car from a friend of a friend so not really sure to be honest, your best bet I would surgest is Import Tuners, they have contacts with people who do importing of vehicles, but I have a feeling mainly Japan. Couldn't you do a RHD conversion if you really wanted one?

I was told the front panel was bolted on, so I was dissapointed to find when I took the bumper off that it wasn't, so first faze of action is to try and pull the front panel back out with rope and my dads car tomorrow :eh: , to try and aline it, if that fails, I will have to resort to getting a new one.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33465 its spot welded on. use a tree and a come along :thumb: . yes i want rhd bad but i dont want to do the conversion because its just so clean if its oem
By bietelboer
#33468 The front is spot welded on, if you want to replace it then you will have to drill out all the spotwelds...

Hell of a job, i payed about 300pounds for a replacement welded/painted and all :)

I hit a BMW M3 e36...only crusched his rear bumper...
By MI_excoupe
#36022 wow im sorry to see that man.. did you make it out ok?
By CivicTypeR
#36064 My car still looks the same because i've been messed around for parts :(