Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By CScivic22
#32823 i want to change up the interior of my car, such as recolor the vents and other items in my car, so its kind of two tone. but i have a gray interior, the dash is gray, the center console thing is gray and the carpets gray, along with the ceiling and panels, everything is gray. :( i want to know in other peoples opinion if gray and green or gray and blue would look better. personally i want to make everyhting thats gray, black. but i honestly dont think thats gonna happen unless there is a guide on how to do everything. haha it just seems like too too much work. dont get me wrong i love doing stuff to my car but this seems like a lot of pointless work. so what would look better gray and blue (darker blue) not a bright blue, or gray and green? thanks
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#32827 Please don't paint interior parts, it looks ricey 99% of the time. If you don't like the gray, just trade your interior parts for some black interior parts from someone. But in my opinion, painted interior parts just look trashy.
By ChicagoMike
#32828 I agree, keep it stock...and keep it clean. Save up some cash and get a set of seats or a steering wheel or something, dont ruin your interior with paint.
By CScivic22
#32830 do you know anywhere where i can snag some interior parts that are all black? they seem hard to find. i havent been able to find them really anywhere, any junkyard that i have talked to they dont take out all interior parts. pretty messed up but yea. and how would i go about changing the ceiling color? or just leave that gray?
By Civic_HatchSI
#32831 just go to a junk yard and find a coupe with black interior and swap it out.. I wouldn't bother painting yours.
By CScivic22
#32832 well thats the thing i didnt really wanna paint mine. how hard is it to swap out the dash? any diy posts on it anywhere?
By Gorveatt
#32837 So Holly as much as i love my blue, i think we may be doing that swap in the spring 8)
By Civic_HatchSI
Gorveatt wrote:So Holly as much as i love my blue, i think we may be doing that swap in the spring 8)

Good!!!

I love to take out the interior Il help yea :D
By Gorveatt
JDM-Chick wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:So Holly as much as i love my blue, i think we may be doing that swap in the spring 8)

Good!!!

I love to take out the interior Il help yea :D

Of course you'll help... you're the one with the interior :lol:... well that is if you will sell it to me