Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By JDMazFuK
#32813 I am thinking about doing a 00 front end conversion on my eg coupe what do u guys think about it??
By ChicagoMike
#32814 I've had both cars, and I think I like the sexy lines of the EG better.

Its your car though, do whats best for you! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#32816 Keep the EG front. the EK one just doesnt look right.
By Civic_HatchSI
#32829 I'd leave it stock, but I have seen some really clean EK fronts on the EG's

I will try and find some pics
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#32839 The EK front is too sharp to put on the rounded body of the EG, the lines just don't flow in my opinion. I'd stick with the EG front end personally.
By JDMazFuK
#32843 In away i wanna keep my eg front but then again i want the 00 front...cuh from the front of the car and side angle it doesnt look bad to me..but then again i love my eg front..and also i dont reallie like the 00 front on the hatch..i like it more on the coupe..
Last edited by JDMazFuK on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JDMazFuK
#32844 and thanks for the pics jdM chick
By Graham
#32890 That orange one looks like ass :lol:

Id just leave it personally - a whole lot of work to make your car look stupid in my opinion
By teal_dx
#32901 the only EG that I think the EK front looks proportionally correct on is the Del Sol. The EK headlights are just too big IMO to look right. It does not look balanced, especially with the coupe/hatch/sedan's small tail lights.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#32910 i like the front end that belongs imo what it comes with is what looks best. unless it is a jdm itr front :thumb:
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:the only EG that I think the EK front looks proportionally correct on is the Del Sol. The EK headlights are just too big IMO to look right. It does not look balanced, especially with the coupe/hatch/sedan's small tail lights.

I agree the del sol with the EK front end looks good
By JDMazFuK
#32937 Ok i was going to do the ITR front end on my car...but then people say that doesnt look to good cuh of the figure of it..and now the 00..lol..but yeaa i think im keeping my front end as is..and just going to keep it looking stock..and finish werking on my motor..my goal right now is to be in the 11-12sec street car
By Gorveatt
JDMazFuK wrote:Ok i was going to do the ITR front end on my car...but then people say that doesnt look to good cuh of the figure of it..and now the 00..lol..but yeaa i think im keeping my front end as is..and just going to keep it looking stock..and finish werking on my motor..my goal right now is to be in the 11-12sec street car

Good, Ek fronts belong on EK's, DC fronts belong on DC's, and EG fronts belong on EG's...