Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By hondalowlow
Gorveatt wrote:
JDMazFuK wrote:Ok i was going to do the ITR front end on my car...but then people say that doesnt look to good cuh of the figure of it..and now the 00..lol..but yeaa i think im keeping my front end as is..and just going to keep it looking stock..and finish werking on my motor..my goal right now is to be in the 11-12sec street car

Good, Ek fronts belong on EK's, DC fronts belong on DC's, and EG fronts belong on EG's...

x2 i did see a delso with a eg front end on it looked pretty nice but there the same gen so its fits.. dont do a EK front on a eg body thats gay man just go buy a EK....
By Ej2-B16a
#33183 i would rather a EK tail conversion..

the ek tailights are just pure sex......

especially on coupes

eg front + ek back = sex :hehe:
By JDMazFuK
#34850 hahaha...yeaa true..but guess what i just bought a ek front end for 100 bucks..what do u guys think i should dO? should i do the conversion or no??
By Split_second
#34974 I HAD IT ON MY HATCH DROVE AROUND ON IT FOR AWHILE REALISE HOW MUCH I HATED IT SOLD THE CAR
By Greasedmonkey
#34998 Sell the front end.
By JMan8108
#35021 I like the conversion on hatches with duckbills, but anything else, even a non duckbill hatch, i think it looks like poo.
By JDM_Ron
#35022 i like the conversion of an EK with the EG font better imo
By -EJ1- COUPE
#35041 dont do it sell it it will ruin the car :thumbdown: