Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By BoostThisGirl
#299805 Hey everyone; I have a 94 civic coupe (EJ2) I've checked all the vin's and everything matches. Now, I've searched everywhere and it says that the EJ2's DON'T come with a sunroof seeing as how it's the DX. And I've taken down the headliner and it looks like my sunroof comes factory. So do EJ2's come with a sunroof or not?! :?
By TrailerTrash
#299820 I supposed they could if it was ordered that way from the factory.
By asianrob
#299828 could always look at the sunroof it self if the rubber is around the glass its OEM if its around the metal its aftermarket.

then again could be like trailer trash said could have been dealer installed like the 91 ex sedans were.

some 92-95 civic LX's came factory sunroofs. kinda rare to find i haven't seen a higher model like an LX-A with a sunroof ( closest you could probably get with out being an EX being that it would have all power big brakes rear discs, rear sway bar and bigger front sway and etc just no d16z. ) most i have seen where just middle model LX's with sunroofs so i can see that being a possibility.
By B00ster
#299836 Over here in europe the EJ2 with a original sunroof ar a common fact. The LSI are having these originaly, Bud it is always a Metal sunroof, not from glass!
By andyc
#299973 both my EJ2's had electric sunroofs
By jayEGR
#300065 idnt think in the u.s. they did but over in Canada and the uk did just like the coupes out here never came rear disc only in Canada or uk
By andyc
#300135 mine had hubs at rear but was just an LSi
By Bobec
andyc wrote:mine had hubs at rear but was just an LSi

Edm coupes all have hubs and a metal sunroof, doesn`t matter, if it`s an ej1 or ej2 :wink: , the only difference, are the front discs, they are bigger on ej1`s, 262mm :thumb:
By andyc
#300142 makes sense to me!
By Bobec
#300145 ... but it`s a pity we(edm) have no glass sunruufs, the metal ones are rusting :thumbdown:
By andyc
#300146 my EG3 has a glass moonroof :D