Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By kylenjdm93
#299292 :headscratch: :headbang: :werd:

Nope lol

I'll post up a fix on my quarter
By Punksz6
#299298 :thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#299465 Image

so while waitng for quarter panels i ordered from a local junk yard my wife started to wrap my doors what you all think?

na na na na na na na na batman! lmfao
By Punksz6
#299516 Nice! :thumb:
By stuckagain
kylenjdm93 wrote:Image

so while waitng for quarter panels i ordered from a local junk yard my wife started to wrap my doors what you all think?

na na na na na na na na batman! lmfao

Wow that looks nice!! Not sure that Im diggin the batman but ya.... How did you remove the section with cloth on it form the panel? I noticed the door panels are kinda melted/welded where that section connects to the rest of the panel but the rear pieces you can unscrew easily.

Thanks
By kylenjdm93
#300412 I see y your name is stuck again, I suggest bot toutching the interior of your car for a while....
:eh: I didn't remove anything but the lower black box storage hun on he panel and the obviuos window switch box. You see you use spray adhesive to glue the cloth to the panel then use a screwdriver to trap it between the cloth piece and the leather there is a write up on here somewere for that