Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By SkunkDcivic
#297842 I'm debating on tinting my project car 20% all the way around on my coupe but I'm npt sure I also live in Ohio if that helps I am looking for opinions thanks
By Hatch-O-Doom
#297844 Shit, I have been fish-bowlin for a while now... I had tint on one car I owned and never since... I like people to see what goofy lookin kid beat there "awesome JDM Fresh" car
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#297862 definitely no tint... especially if you want to show off your interior or something
By TrailerTrash
#297864 i personally think tint looks good of everything :thumb:
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#297873 i dont have tint and my car is completely gutted out except the front seats and dash. im gonna paint it and cut the rear deck off. if you gonna do things along those lines then why not show other enthusiasts the hard work you put in it
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#297893 i have a sedan..and i have all my rear windows tinted and my windsheild strip...but i didnt tint my front windows and i love the look...just my .02 :thumb:
By SkunkDcivic
#297916 See that's why I want tint security and cool in the summer which is when I only drive it idk anyone know if they can tow you for it or how much a ticket is
By jred
#297918 i have my tint kinda dark in the back windscreen and rear windows, and clear up front, sorta like how Mitsubishi Evo's come off the production line
By nateski
SkunkDcivic wrote:See that's why I want tint security and cool in the summer which is when I only drive it idk anyone know if they can tow you for it or how much a ticket is

well in Hawaii we have a tint law, the darkest we can go here is 30%. then again I have a 50% film on my whole windshield (illegal) but its hardly noticeable but still keeps some of the heat out of my car.
By EG Love
#297984 Its personal preference. I don't plan on tinting my eg project. Im tinting my ek sedan second vehicle though, for more privacy, and cooling in the summer. If you do tint, be sure its done well, not bubbled or peeling.. it's tricky to do.
By SkunkDcivic
#298097 i have my friend do my cars they been doing it since 16 and there 40
By cody27
#298417 its your car so your choice, personally i havent had tint in any of my cars, i like the looks of it but couldnt be bothered to spend the money and quite honestly i dont like driving car with tinted windows....more so my 4x4s cause it makes wheeling at night risky
By Drfunk1155
#301584 Cops LOVE tint. Be prepared to remove it.