Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ajax1989
#292720 They wont fit correctly in the bumper
By Wicked
#292794 I got ripped off and ended up with some ebay chet. AFAIK its all the same from ebay...they wer kinda wonky, but nothing some pliers and a little tweaking couldn't fix. Look fine now. You can see them here fitted with my projector lenses.

Edit just realized they weren't fully adjusted in that pic yet, and I don't have any recent pics with them adjusted correctly :?
By HungRealLow21
#292799 lol ebay loves me i got a pair for 26 bucks and the wires all burnt out so i called bitched and got a new set for free then i traded the new set for rims and just ended up hooking my fogs to a diff switch works for me :thumb: :thumb:
By stubrun
#292887 Too good to be true then I guess, ahhh we ll I will just stick with the vents :)Thanks for the replies guys.
Last edited by stubrun on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By HungRealLow21
#292888 wel if you do do it make sure u dont leave em feedback on ebay and then if something goes wrong tell em to either refund u or send u a new set or ur leaving them egative feedback they hate that shit!!!
By stubrun
#292890 Haha some people will do anything for good feedback. My problem is it will take ages for me to receive them
By blk92hb
#292948 you might what no check these guys out

http://www.k2motor.com/search-result.html?make=Honda&model=Civic&years=1992&product=Fog+Lights
By ImThaBean
#292951 Spend the extra $30ish buck and find some DEPO fogs. DEPO makes OEM replacement parts for almost all manufacturers.

I got some DEPOs and they are MINT. The wiring is quality and the fog light is the closest to OEM than the others.
By stubrun
#292987 $39.95 with free delivery!!! You guys are so lucky man
By blk92hb
stubrun wrote:$39.95 with free delivery!!! You guys are so lucky man

yeah kinda. you guy get the good civic models. plus all of the factory options i want.
By stubrun
blk92hb wrote:
stubrun wrote:$39.95 with free delivery!!! You guys are so lucky man

yeah kinda. you guy get the good civic models. plus all of the factory options i want.

Plenty breaking over here if you want parts!