Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 4g63t
#292564 does this look with it to fix up or is it even fixiable its auto and with a lil over 100k
By JUICE
#292576 looks like an EX model with the front lip and possibly a sunroof. that would give it the Z6 and ex/si tranny which is what you want with D series. if the rear quarters aren't too bad, I'd start with an offer of about $500.
By Classiccarsrule85
#292577 no not that high id start 300 and counter offer if he wants higher really if you can get it for a low cost thats where it will be worth it whichever way you go with it also id suggest haveing the engine and trans removed while you work the body makes things a little easier and such but yea i think itd be worth it also id look at the side where the fender is if thats bent to heck where it bolts down just remember your going to have to fix that as well preferably with another piece if you have decent mechanical skill i had a honda hatch just as bad 3rd or 4th civic i owned and i was pretty comfy doing it but yea if you have the skills and tools its worth it
By FG2_Andrew
#292604 honestly, if the inside is clean and you can haul it cheap.. $5-600 is fair. because there are PLENTY of good parts left, i'm sure.

if you get it, sell me the hubcaps!
By 4g63t
#292619 the price i can get it for would be 600.. and heres the history i know i of the guy bought it for his daughter of of some old guy who went blind the daughter put it under a suv.... i belive its the ex he said its got the vtech and i wouldnt be hauling it back to my house i would be driving it i found the hood and lights for $20

and as far has taking the engine out to work on the body that wouldnt work i dont have the tools to remove the engone/tranny

the only thing is thats its an auto=/
By FG2_Andrew
#292620 Before you attempt to buy it.. It's VTE(C) not VTE(CH). Unless you're driving a phone.
By Eg6H2D
#292621 Even at $750 as is , is a great deal. If you dont get it Id drive my ass down and go pick it up all the way from Mass... It just needs a new front! Easy. maybe a radiator support to have everything align properly! . U better hop on that really quick!
:thumb:
By 4g63t
#292625 im tired and just woke up when i wrote that i know its vtec but i felt like driving phone and it was interesting lmao ...... but buy it for 6 and ill have 80 left to fix it up and i hope $80 would be enough for the parts i need found hood and lights for $20 think i can find the other stuff for 60?
By 1ACarlos
#292745 I don't think that is a bad price but I would try to haul it for a bit less though.