Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 93CivicEg
#288400 Ok so im looking for a quite exhaust for my eg, i got some ebay on there now. but i dont want it to loud since my 5 year old son will be in the car.

i want it to be if im just cruising its silent but if i get on it then you can hear it, anybody got any opions on type of exhaust system now?

i got a straight 2 1/4 (or) 2 1/2pipe ebay with a test pipe on it now
By tmoney
#288403 i have an ebay header, rsx type s axle back with a high flow cat and 2.25 inch exhaust and it sounds a lot quiter than the straight through muffler i had before. stock sound when driving normal. a little louder than stock on the hwy at 65mph. when i get on it, its louder but thats what i wanted.
By poorman type-r
93CivicEg wrote:Ok so im looking for a quite exhaust for my eg, i got some ebay on there now. but i dont want it to loud since my 5 year old son will be in the car.

i want it to be if im just cruising its silent but if i get on it then you can hear it, anybody got any opions on type of exhaust system now?

i got a straight 2 1/4 (or) 2 1/2pipe ebay with a test pipe on it now

Mugen Twin Loop muffler and you will be nice and quiet until you punch it.
By dbrooks
#288407 Check out Yonaka exhausts. Theyre actually really quiet and deep. I'm gonna buy one soon. They're actually pretty cheap too :thumb:
By 93CivicEg
#288422 thanks guys, i was thinking like apexi ws or tanabe touring, i have never heard them in person just going off what other people say
By elrompetoto
#288423 2 inch strate back 2 an oem Acura integra exahust supper quiet.... And when some one wants there ass handed 2 them I have a 2 inch electronic cut out.......
By aidan/eg5
#288469 try the hks super dragger pretty quiet when just cruising and nice when you put the shoe down
By Apexracing
#288473 this is the tanabe medallion touring on my ep3 this was just after i put it on before break in and before my header. i can get a more recent clip if you like.

http://youtu.be/_2cErMfyr78
By BIGT94z
#289301 go with a dynomax super turbo muffler. im putting that muffler on my setup soon. i have a 4-2-1 dc sports into a apexi catback with 2 resonators. i have heard vids with that muffler and its very quiet. can be had on summit for 50ish shipped
By FG2_Andrew
#289307 i personally like the GSR muffler on custom piping.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#289332 tanabe medallions are really good sounding exhausts
By Apexracing
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:tanabe medallions are really good sounding exhausts

X a million and they are 100% stainless steel so they wont rust out.
By BIGT94z
Apexracing wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:tanabe medallions are really good sounding exhausts

X a million and they are 100% stainless steel so they wont rust out.

How loud are they compared to oem muffler?
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#289817 check it out on youtube... see if you :thumb: