Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By groundup89
#287895 ok so i was looking for input on what to do as of a hood. i cant really afford a carbon fiber hood but i can manage it. or i can do a flat black hood or high gloss black... what do yall think...
By Ecc0
#287904 Styling is always down to personal choice so is always hard to use other people's opinions to style your own car.

I think as long as your not trying to make you hood look like a cf hood and maybe go for the black strip idea with the roof and boot to then it can look good
By Apexracing
#287907 Wrap your hood in vinyl, 3m makes some good auto motive stuff.
By TrailerTrash
#287913 with your car I would either leave it like it is or paint the hood, roof, and trunk gloss black.
By dbrooks
TrailerTrash wrote:with your car I would either leave it like it is or paint the hood, roof, and trunk gloss black.

Yeah, defnitely don't do the flat black.
By FG2_Andrew
#287983 leave it RED!
By Flatland_EG
#288012 You could do a black vinyl wrap on your hood, roof and trunk.
It'll have a gloss finish and it's not near as permanent as paint. :)
By TrailerTrash
Flatland_EG wrote:You could do a black vinyl wrap on your hood, roof and trunk.
It'll have a gloss finish and it's not near as permanent as paint. :)

I would do this. you can always take it back off.

but honestly as said above I would leave it just like it is. unless theres something wrong with the hood or something?
By groundup89
#288090 no it all tip top i just wanted something dif but i probably will just paint the whole car again