Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 93CivicEg
#284294 Is there a write up anywhere people know about putting rsx seat in a eg coupe.

i would love to put these in my coupe, thanks
By poorman type-r
#284307 Come on, it's his first post. Don't be a smartass with him.

I love the RSX seats, they are very comfortable and my back never got sore on long drives like most seats.
By Ajax1989
#284308 This isn't hater- tech.. so we would appreciate if you wouldn't post smart ass things like that.. im just warning you this time.. let's keep this site friendly

and here is a link.. its for a hatch but its along the lines :thumb:

Edit for language lets keep it constructive.
By 93CivicEg
#284321 sorry i searched and i only found it for ek's or the back seats
By kingjmack
#284456 I had the RSX front seats in my EJ1

To mount them, I had to cut the stock mounting tabs from the RSX rails, and weld on some custom ones. The seats were very comfortable, but my seating position was noticeably higher than the stock ej1 seats, and my head would hit the headliner if I didn't have a little "gangsta" lean going on.
By HungRealLow21
kingjmack wrote:I had the RSX front seats in my EJ1

To mount them, I had to cut the stock mounting tabs from the RSX rails, and weld on some custom ones. The seats were very comfortable, but my seating position was noticeably higher than the stock ej1 seats, and my head would hit the headliner if I didn't have a little "gangsta" lean going on.

eeeee not bad i was thinkin of itr ones but rsx not bad one bit!!
By andyc
#286149 I have lude seats, theyre awesome for what you pay...

By Apexracing
93CivicEg wrote:sorry i searched and i only found it for ek's or the back seats

There is no need to be sorry, if you searched and couldnt find what you were looking for then feel free to post away :thumb:
By jred
#286190 i got the Subaru WRX seats, bought them cuz i couldn't afford the DC2 recaros, but turned out to be a good thing since every one's rolling with the recaros and its getting to be pretty common and im different :D

By Apexracing
#286199 Those wrx seats are comfy!
By Fada Blayne
andyc wrote:I have lude seats, theyre awesome for what you pay...

My boy had these in his car. I loved them!
By andyc
#286358 I love them... cheapish too
By blue_devil_ej1
#287889 i have RSX leathers front and back and they are comfy! imo wrx/sti, s2k, and rsx fronts look the best
By miguelpr0
#301746 I have rsx canadian base model seats on mine, a little PITA to make them fit, u need to work with the oem mounting tabs, but in the end u will be happy 8) they are just a little high than others.