Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By akarobbb
#283888 Really want this civic. I just want to make sure it is worth $3500. I'm new to the Honda game but I saw this car in person and loved it.

- EX trim
- B16A Swap
- LS tranny
- chipped 9000 rpm redline
- Full Lip Kit
- Alarm w/ imobilizer
- hid's
- fogs

By akarobbb
#283889 I would also like to add that i'm in Miami and clean ej's are hard to find.
By poorman type-r
#283890 It looks clean besides the door jams being red. Is that flat black or primer? It does look amazing though :thumb: the ls tranny is going to slow it down big time so be sure to swap it out. I would talk him down to 3,000.
By akarobbb
poorman type-r wrote:It looks clean besides the door jams being red. Is that flat black or primer? It does look amazing though :thumb: the ls tranny is going to slow it down big time so be sure to swap it out. I would talk him down to 3,000.

Yes it is very clean! It is flat black i think it looks great. & i'm a newbie, what tranny should I swap it with?
By poorman type-r
akarobbb wrote:
poorman type-r wrote:It looks clean besides the door jams being red. Is that flat black or primer? It does look amazing though :thumb: the ls tranny is going to slow it down big time so be sure to swap it out. I would talk him down to 3,000.

Yes it is very clean! It is flat black i think it looks great. & i'm a newbie, what tranny should I swap it with?

B16 tranny or a GSR tranny.
By Fada Blayne
#283916 thats too much money man. Even if its a clean car. Any suspension mods?
By TrailerTrash
#283919 looks clean as in no rust but not clean as in someone ruined the paint by halfassing a paint job(no paint door jams ect.)

i wouldnt pay more that 2k for it.
By {ikon}EM1
#283923 1500 to 2200.. no more than that... remember that ur buying a modified civic more than likely the guy is not telling u something about the car because he wants to sell it fast... and later down the road you'll find out something about the car that u will have to fix sooner or later...
By familyEGuy23
#283924 $3500 is too much. I try to stay away from swapped cars unless I personally know them or they have receipts/paperwork on the motor just my opinion
Pros
B16..unknown miles?
GSR seats
Fogs lip

Cons
Ls tranny..get a GSR tranny :thumb:
Paint looks like they rushed just to sell
No rear disk brakes

How many miles on the shell? Is it a clean title or salvaged?
Id pay $2500 tops
By blk92hb
#283929 i would pay no more than 2k. the motor is good but the trans will do no justice. plus the chipped ecu might be ok but reving it to 9k is stupid, the stock rev limit is 8,200 and the injectors max out at 7k.
By akarobbb
Fada Blayne wrote:thats too much money man. Even if its a clean car. Any suspension mods?

I think he said skunk2 coil overs and it has a camber kit
By JUICE
#283953 wow.. trans calc says revving a LS tranny out to 9000rpm is 76mph in 2nd gear!! you'd definitely wanna swap that out..
By Ajax1989
#283956 nope not worth it
By dbrooks
#283958 I'd only pay around $2000 for it. Try your hand at getting the price down. I bought an EK hatch for $2200 when he was asking $3500 for it and it's in mint condition. The worst he could say is no.