Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 95cpeEX
#279498 looking to convert the rear seats in my coupe to something different. i just want a different look. what seat combo's work in the rear? is there a way to make gsr leathers work in the rear? or even something from a newer civic coupe? just trying to get an idea b4 i got and spend a ton of money on something that wont fit
By dbrooks
#279499 That's a good idea. I've always wanted to put the EG9 Ferio rear seats in a hatch or coupe, but I haven't looked into it much. I'll definitely be following this thread.

You could get the rewrapped by Bride or something. That would be baller :thumb:
By 95cpeEX
#279502 yea that would be awesome, but im on a budget since im a full time college student and im currently unemployed...

i've seen some really nice rear seats goin for cheap and always wondered if they would fit, but i dont wanna spend the money and the part not fit or work or look how i want it to.

i kinda really wanna put STI front seats in my car...i love the black and blue suede...

*edit*

and then i wanna find some just basic black suede back seats that would work
By dbrooks
#279503 STi seats are super comfy! You can pick the ITR Recaro's up for a decent price nowadays
By 95cpeEX
#279504 i found the front recaro's in red for for 1200 and i dont have that kinda cash...

and im not finding the black suede backseats at all on CL
By 95cpeEX
#279678 anyone else have any idea's of what could be used for rear seats....
By dbrooks
#279682 I can get them for about $700 for the pair
By 95cpeEX
#280453 can some one else help out? just what other type of vehicle could be used as a back seat in a coupe
By coldvision2000
#280554 I have EK hatch rear bottom in my coupe they are much nicer then the stock's are
By 95cpeEX
#280699 im kinda on a budget build...and i dont really have the kind of money for a re-wrap. i had a re-wrap priced on my girls 94 4door accord ( door panels, front seats, rear seats, and arm rest) and i was quoted 3k for all that...so i say F*CK that...my car is black and i thnk im gonna go with a lime/kawasaki green color scheme. i may end up just gettin some black and green front racing seats and just fabric paint the seat seats back to black...
By elrompetoto
#280729 3k god damn was that gona come with a blow job shit i payd like 200 4 my back seat and my armrest what town u on im about 2 move up there and open up shop lol
By elrompetoto
#280730 u can save money by redoing ur door panels ur self

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=9753

using that thred thats how i did mine o and most hondas r the same way so u can do ur girls 2

By Apexracing
elrompetoto wrote:why not just re rap ur rear seats i put s2k in blue so i re rap my rear 2 mach

whats with all those bars? they dont seem thick enough to stiffen any thing up? I can see the one being used for harness's but why not just cage it properly. / thread jack
By elrompetoto
Apexracing wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:why not just re rap ur rear seats i put s2k in blue so i re rap my rear 2 mach

whats with all those bars? they dont seem thick enough to stiffen any thing up? I can see the one being used for harness's but why not just cage it properly. / thread jack

they r more 4 show only the harness bar has a real function cage is coming soon once i get a ll more power out my motor