Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Apexracing
elrompetoto wrote:
Apexracing wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:why not just re rap ur rear seats i put s2k in blue so i re rap my rear 2 mach

whats with all those bars? they dont seem thick enough to stiffen any thing up? I can see the one being used for harness's but why not just cage it properly. / thread jack

they r more 4 show only the harness bar has a real function cage is coming soon once i get a ll more power out my motor

:thumb: thanks for the clarification. nice seats!
By 95cpeEX
#280750 i live in port angeles washington...and fuck ya if you came up here and set up shop you would get hella business and i would make damn sure i was your first customer ha ha
By groundup89
95cpeEX wrote:i live in port angeles washington...and fuck ya if you came up here and set up shop you would get hella business and i would make damn sure i was your first customer ha ha

i know what you mean bro we need em in Missouri
By blue_devil_ej1
#287886 i have rsx leather seats front and back in my ej1 and the rears fit really well.. only small gap on either side of the bottoms. i will post pics tomorrow so you can get a good idea of fitment