Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 603 jdm
#275049 hey guys, i just saw a clean ass 99 si this morning and i had an idea. i want to see i i can put parts from the 99-00 si coupe and make my 93 dx intowhat i think honda would have somewhat made if they had a true si coupe. question being, does anyone know if the 99-00 civic si spoiler would fit my 93 dx coupe?
By d16a9fan
603 jdm wrote:hey guys, i just saw a clean ass 99 si this morning and i had an idea. i want to see i i can put parts from the 99-00 si coupe and make my 93 dx intowhat i think honda would have somewhat made if they had a true si coupe. question being, does anyone know if the 99-00 civic si spoiler would fit my 93 dx coupe?

I have a 93 sedan SI(coupe and sedan wings are interchangeable), i did that, but you need to drill the correct bolt pattern in the wing

By Fada Blayne
#275428 IMO that shit would look wack though :?
By 603 jdm
#275429 yeah i kinda thought about it, it doesnt look right to me. im just gunna stay no spoiler.
By cody27
#277204 at most the OE 92-95 spoiler is all that i like on our coupes but even that i still prefer no wing
By 603 jdm
#277236 robbys ferio wing looks fresh on his coupe
By andyc
#280590 no spoiler looks really sleek and clean I reckon :thumb:
By cody27
andyc wrote:no spoiler looks really sleek and clean I reckon :thumb:

i like your style, i was going to put an OE spoiler on mine but came to the decision the line of the car flows better without and its not like the spoiler provides any benefit so ill go without
By andyc
#281214 good choice :thumb:
By Apexracing
#281268 Spoilers :thumb: only if they are functional.
By BoostThisGirl
#281726 what about like what i have

dont know if you can see it that well in the picture
By egbeegee
#281741 I like that little spoiler lip thing! 8)
By Punksz6
BoostThisGirl wrote:what about like what i have

dont know if you can see it that well in the picture

Nice!! You should start a Build thread in the Coupe section of "Your Ride" That way you could add pics and updated parts or things you have done to your Coupe. :thumb:
By necropaulis
#281914 Always been a fan of the duckbill spoiler. Subtle, but nice.