Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By asianrob
#274285 i got an extra laying around for sale lol
By cody27
#274485 i was going to figure some sort of setup out but realized i dont really go into my trunk that much to bother with it, im sure ill get bored one day and put one in.
By asianrob
#274659 it should be prewired for it. just thro and LED in there lol
By cody27
asianrob wrote:it should be prewired for it. just thro and LED in there lol

i figured that as well considering damn near everything else has a plug but i searched when i put in rear speakers and all i could find was the speaker plugs, however its not hard to run a hot wire and a ground with a switch which is what i will eventually do as i have a 24" LED bar that i had in the trunk of my VW....kinda rice but it works
By HungRealLow21
cody27 wrote:

i figured that as well considering damn near everything else has a plug but i searched when i put in rear speakers and all i could find was the speaker plugs, however its not hard to run a hot wire and a ground with a switch which is what i will eventually do as i have a 24" LED bar that i had in the trunk of my VW....kinda rice but it works

id figure id jut tap into the power and ground for the third break lamp funna run bout 32 leds hahah stupid bright!!!
By RWMIII
oses21 wrote:
cody27 wrote:

id figure id jut tap into the power and ground for the third break lamp funna run bout 32 leds hahah stupid bright!!!

3rd brake light only sees voltage when the brake lamp circuit is complete. You will have to run the wires from another source, more than likely the fuse panel under the dash. And please put inline fuses in for gods sake!!
By HungRealLow21
RWMIII wrote:
oses21 wrote:
cody27 wrote:

3rd brake light only sees voltage when the brake lamp circuit is complete. You will have to run the wires from another source, more than likely the fuse panel under the dash. And please put inline fuses in for gods sake!!

yea your rite :facepalm: idiot!! lol
but not to worry i do fuses for just about every thing haha almost!!