Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 95cpeEX
#271604 so i got a full front clip all in red for my car, put the bumper and hood on my car after somewhat straightening the core support.

does anyone know if a sedan hood will fit on a coupe and if someone could do me a favor and measure down the center or the hood on a sedan and give me a measurement, that would be awesome
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#271613 unfortunately the hood from a sedan is longer than the coupes. its been debated many times. i had to turn down a free carbon fiber coupe hood for this reason.
By 95cpeEX
#271632 can anyone give me a measurement of the length of the hood, just right down the center over the honda logo to the lip... i just wanna make sure i dont have a sedan hood on my car...
By asianrob
#271639 you'll know if you have a sedan hood if it over hangs on your bumper..
By 95cpeEX
#271644 it does over hang the bumper, but i just straightened out my core support and i cant tell if my core support is still outta wack or my hood is wrong... my bumper lines up with fenders and headlights, but unsure of the hood being correct.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#271665 ill try nd remember to fo that for yu tomorrow...ill measure my hood..its a sedan...ill let yu know :thumb:
By 95cpeEX
#271670 alright cool, that would be awesome
By FG2_Andrew
#271694 google should tell you
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#271711 ok soo i measured it 2 ways...one without bending the tape measure to the shape of the hood which was about 40" and one measurement with bending to the shape of the hood which came out to about 42"...both right down the center...and remember...i have a 4 door...hope that helps :thumb:
By 95cpeEX
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:ok soo i measured it 2 ways...one without bending the tape measure to the shape of the hood which was about 40" and one measurement with bending to the shape of the hood which came out to about 42"...both right down the center...and remember...i have a 4 door...hope that helps :thumb:

thank you this helped alot, found out my hood is actually for a coupe and that my core support is just sittin a little bit further back then i desire...but should be hopefully trading for a 95 hatch here soon