Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jayEGR
#269990 i want to see if there a shop or ebay or someone who know where i can get a hand on the thing thts around the licence plate tht looks like a rear brake like or reflector?i was lookin at are coupes and thats a removable part

By RWMIII
#270005 Raybrig made them, and they are super rare. It has no lights, it is just a reflective garnish. They were made for the EJ and the EK.

Best bet is a watchful eye on ebay, here is a pic I had saved:

By Leppy
#270047 That looks build-able... some careful dremeling, couple salvaged reflectors, and some clear jewelry resin and paint?

hmm
By Ecc0
#270064 Hmm looks different but not a fan. At first I thought it was some made jap things as also saw the fog light in the bumper
By Chance
teal_dx wrote:I learned something new from this thread :thumb:
I never even knew these existed!

x2!!!
By marc212
jayEGR wrote:well if anyone knows or can find me one or tht is sellin one iam willing to buy it :thumb:

can't you just paint the oem plate holder, and maybe add stickers for the reflector part. :)
By RWMIII
jayEGR wrote:well if anyone knows or can find me one or tht is sellin one iam willing to buy it :thumb:

I added a couple of different ebay search RSS feeds to my feedDemon for ya!
By Classiccarsrule85
Chance wrote:

x2!!!

x3

i knew these are rare even on volvos ive owned a few for the volvo as im sure theyre alot easier to come by.....
By ohDirka

same here
By jayEGR
RWMIII wrote:

I added a couple of different ebay search RSS feeds to my feedDemon for ya!

search what on ebay again i didnt get it?
By miguelpr0
D15kid wrote:

same here

we are all together! lol although it seems to be rare, dont feel like gettin that piece.