Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By bompdrop
#28863 i'm not sure, but i'm thinking about buying an ex since i wrecked my car and it has them and i think it ruins the entire interior. it looks like the door panel is giving birth... so i heard the 92 and 93 didnt have them, but someone on another forum just said his 93 ex has them. so i dunno. if i could find eg black ex door panels without them i'd buy them.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#28870 You could always just swap door panels from another year or model :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#28882 Aparently it was something the Ex coupes came with :? I have seen it in an Si coupe(US Ex coupe) and it had them, but i have seen Si hatch's and they don't :?
By Gorveatt
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:in 1993 it is optional Acoustic research system that had these tweeters.

It became standard on 94-95 coupes.

you sure? and old friend of mine had a 95 coupe and a 94 hatch, and they didn't have them :?
By LowTEC-Derbo
Gorveatt wrote:
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:in 1993 it is optional Acoustic research system that had these tweeters.

It became standard on 94-95 coupes.

you sure? and old friend of mine had a 95 coupe and a 94 hatch, and they didn't have them :?

could be different in canada? everyone i know with a 94-95 has the tweeters. Only 93 guys dont have it..some do.
By asianrob
#28899 they were options probably just 94-95 came standard with them?
By york62
JDM-Chick wrote:maybe you were just lucky if your coupe had them lol

haha true, i like mine they are flush with the door!
By bompdrop
#28982 i hate them. i'm thinking about buying a 95 ex and it has those and i wanna get rid of them asap.
By Greasedmonkey
bompdrop wrote:i hate them. i'm thinking about buying a 95 ex and it has those and i wanna get rid of them asap.

ILl gladly take the door panels off your hands.