Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Pockets
#261700 Just picked up a 93 civic ex with a full wire tuck and who ever did it pulled out all the heater box, heater core, and heater fan. My question is when I go to put this stuff back in when I find it, is all the dashboards and parts under them the same for 92-95 no matter if it is a coupe, hatch, or sedan: or am I going to have to find the same year and body style for the parts to match up correctly? :?
By forcefedEG
#261702 I would think they would all be the same, I'm sure the coupe and hatch are, some 92's didn't have ac and maybe other years didn't, I'm not sure on the interchange around this, if your not worried about ac, you could get a non ac heater box to do a clean ac delete, someone else may be more help.... I haven't done a lot with this
By RWMIII
#261742 coupe and hatch is def the same. I cannot speak for a sedan, I am currently looking into it for myself.

I agree with the non-a/c box for a clean a/c delete.
By 92civic_vx
#261745 i just pulled the entire ac unit out of my 92 lx sedan and put it all in my 92 vx hatch only thing i didnt swap was the heater core and box but according to advance auto they both use the same part number for heater core.