Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ecc0
crazy_head wrote:I found $157.67 in the car while cleaning it this morning plus some used rubbers and a bag of weed. the rubbers and weed went into the trash the money into the budget.

that's excelent you've bought someones old party car.

When I got my new coupe it have 27p in it which it about 50c so your doing better than me lol.

You saying you know about cars and happy to get your hands dirty are all the right signs for a Honda head in the making so I'd say as above get her fixed and cleaned up and have some fun.

Only worry is as the head gasket has gone and you started her without checking the oil first might have done something so I would get you head skimmed when you take it off plus as others have said water pump cam belt
By crazy_head
#255378 ok status update. We did the bottom end swap and got the car started today it sounds good and no lights are on so thats cool! Maiden voyage will be tomorrow or tuesday.
By crazy_head
#255462 I changed the timing belt water pump, and had the head machined down before we did the swap. so I am pretty comfortable with it right now we are going to do its first drive this evening
By crazy_head
#255529 drove it today not a long trip. time to start dealing with some small issues
By crazy_head
#256122 Have about 100 miles on the car! It drives good but idles like crap once it wamts up any Ideas.