Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By OleFolk
#252566 tigerjapaneese claim to have low mileage good condition motors
But they sell crap
Ive seen and or heard people getting motors from them and say
most of the misc parts where broken, wires hacked
motor filled with carbon and dirt.
By dh_guitarist
#252639 well actually I think I am going to an H22a with an lsd transmission.... I found a complete change over kit online yesterday for what I think is a reasonable price. The motor I bought from tigerjapanese, I was very pleased with and I am still getting great results from it but I am ready for more
By OmarG
#252742 My buddy from work bought a JDM v6 swap for his Probe. It had USDM heads, and a it was filled with sludge. They refused an exchange (Supposedly they didn't have the JDM motor he wanted, so they just sent him the other motor instead, without calling/e-mailing before hand.)

He wound up calling his credit card company and filing fraud stuff against tiger direct, after a month of battling with them. They closed his claim twice, and refused to exchange the motor, or refund his money. Long story short, DON'T DO IT.
By hazetuk
dh_guitarist wrote:I have built 2 79 ford classic customs(truck), a 64 falcon(car), 85 mustang... Why so many no's on the body kit? I think I have decided to swap to the b series because it will be a daily driver but I want more hp. and why no to tigerjapanese? it is where I bought my current engine and I was very pleased.[/img]

i had built a 1980 el camino from a v6 to 8 banger smashed on 2010 camaro n 2003 mustang gt also built a 89 fox body from gt to cobra engine swap did 180 before i got arrested n sent 1 week in jail n set bail :) :woot: :woot:
By hazetuk
{ikon}EM1 wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
dh_guitarist wrote:Well I am buying a body kit from craigslist this friday, and I just want the engine to be able to back up the looks. I love my honda, it has been a great car for me the past year and I am ready to put some money into it. I am trying to find a reasonably priced standard transmission to swap but if I should just replace the d series with a b then I should wait on the trans right?

Body kit. :thumbdown:

X2 if anything get a front lip ,stock side skirts (like ek skirts), and a rear lip...
:thumb:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
the more stock look u can have it but light weight n bad ass engine with clean rims n paint to make ur car look like a bad ass sleeper i mean thats my still i got a 95 coupe stock body just took the rear spoiler off but slapped sum gsr blades on it bby looks sick n plus i got the back n front windows tinted shit looks nice as hell