Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jayEGR
#249987 ok hey guys , i wanted to put a/c back on my coupe

i have a b20b so what do i need? so i can get it running

my list i have so far:
*B series a/c compressor
*a/c lines

i know i need:
condensor and fan
belt
and braket but dnt know what
new dryer
and what else would i need ?
:roll:
By OmarG
#252740 If you already have an A/C system all you SHOULD need is the B series bracket. The D series gear should work. Someone chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.
By jayEGR
#252794 that is the list i have so far all i have is th a/c comprssor from a d series or b series and a/c line
By jayEGR
#260174 trying to put my a/c back in any ideas guys need some input iam bring this question up cuz i live in florida n the heat anit no joke lol :thumb:
By chrono404
#260183 you can use a D Series ac pump if you get First Gen CRV b20 mounts.
By OmarG
#260250 This man is correct. B20 CRV's use the same compressor as a D series, so it allows you to use the D series compressor and hoses. If you want to use the B series compressor you would have to get an LS/or B series VTEC bracket and teggy lines.

I watched my friend pull a CRV's a/c bracket from a junk yard ($25) and use his stock hatch lines and compressor on his B16. That was when he taught me all of this stuff. $25 is a steal. The dealership prices here run $125. They used to be $75ish...
By elrompetoto
#260275 The cheapest and easiest way is 2 keep it all d u can use a b or d bracket they both work fine with the b bracket u can only use 3 screws.. Wat year is ur car eg came with 2 systems an r12 system and an r 134a system so it all depended on the year
By jayEGR
#260387 i have a 95 ex ej1,but so far i have b series compressor i have to look and see if i still have my D series compressor ,but
iam have to check local junk yards to see if i can find any a/c lines and condensor with a fan , and brackets i think i have the first gen brakets ill have to see my bunch of pail of parts i have

ill see if i can do a STICKY on renistalling a/c and recharging it ,
i have a co worker who has the machine and thts going to teach me how to use it the proper way :thumb:
By RWMIII
jayEGR wrote:will a/c lines from an integra dc fit are eg coupes? is it the same?

no they arent the same.

d-series compressor will need EG lines, b-series compressor will need Teggy lines. (except B20)
By jayEGR
#260590 well so far i have my old condensor and a b20b compressor tht came with my motor , so i gues iam have to find all three a/c line in order to start this process