Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Young Zero
#249698 Hey guys I did a auto to manual conversion a while back and got all my info from a place online...well the info i got all checked out except for the cruise control. I think the info i got was from a 96-99 and I thought the plugs looked a little different than mine(wires in diff. places) I was hoping that someone on here could help me out cause I would really like to get my cruise working again. Thanks
By 95c1v1c
#249724 Do you have both switches connected at clutch pedal assembly? The one furthest from firewall needs to be connected and working in order for everything to work right. Cruise control computer must be correct version as well. They are different part numbers. Auto tranny used a switch in the lever when shifting from "d", manual uses extra clutch switch. I pm'd you.
By Young Zero
#249785 yeah both switches are working correctly it seems...do you think it is the cruise module?
By 95c1v1c
#249918 I DO think its the cruise module! I happen to have an extra manual tranny cruise module I can sell you for cheap, that's why you have a private message. Look at the top of your screen and it will say you have a new message.