Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ej2-B16a
#27465 yeah its the ''jasma'' ones but im not sure.. i know for a fact their special for some reason..

had this 1 guy offer 600 $ for them + hil pay shipping..

i denyd it cuz i bearly got the swap done and didnt wanna be carless til i got new headers...

anyways they came in the front clip .. so yea idk..
By Ej2-B16a
LaMbErT* wrote:y0 dude, its came along way, clean engine bay and clean example man :thumb:

haha yeah man..

you dont understand what a bitch it is to keep a clean engine bay..

i dont even wanna take a pic of my rims.. i gave up on them
By LaMbErT*
#27472 lol not yet i dont but i do have a gloss black bay with laquer or clear as u guys call it so its gunna be a bitch too :lol:
By Ej2-B16a
Greasedmonkey wrote:What header is that? Different design. Never seen one like that before. Please dont just say Jasma header. Jasma isnt a company its a cert that parts have to go through in japan.

actaully think their the

B16A SIR2 FGK Stainless Steel Header - Jasma Certified will Fit All B Series Vtec head
By Ej2-B16a
LaMbErT* wrote:lol not yet i dont but i do have a gloss black bay with laquer or clear as u guys call it so its gunna be a bitch too :lol:

your best luck is just to repaint it man.. after years and years and all that engine bay heat youl never get is so clean.. so just keep repainting it haha
By Greasedmonkey
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:What header is that? Different design. Never seen one like that before. Please dont just say Jasma header. Jasma isnt a company its a cert that parts have to go through in japan.

actaully think their the

B16A SIR2 FGK Stainless Steel Header - Jasma Certified will Fit All B Series Vtec head

I like that header. Most of the japanese brands will have the Jasma thing on it. just as long as its a true japanese header.
By Ej2-B16a
#27501 lol has to be for someone to offer so much money for em :P
By IHEARTMYEJ195
#301606 nice any new updates?
By IHEARTMYEJ195
teal_dx wrote:
IHEARTMYEJ195 wrote:nice any new updates?

Don't hold your breath :wink:

i was really looking foward to seeing updates too :s
By chrono404
#310706 He ended up selling this and getting a B20 powered DC Integra.