Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By berg89
#248513 I'm looking for a new set of fenders for my coupe, The only place i can think of is passwordjdm. But they come out to $270 after shipping. I was wondering if any of you guys know a good place to get them?
Thanks
By butta75
#248523 fix my rust has them for like 80 bones a pop I believe, check them out
By Chance
butta75 wrote:fix my rust has them for like 80 bones a pop I believe, check them out

Yup and they're a vendor! Support the vendors that support the site. :thumb: :wink:
By JDMchula
#254902 i went to a junk-yard a wile back and got them for 60 each brand spanking new .they ordered them from a parts store. :)
By Datsmart
#254950 Chrono picked up a brand new fender at an outlet in Tacoma, WA for $26 for his 1999 Hatch. Included it with the car when he sold it.
It was not a special price, just an off the street customer price.
Don't remember the name of the store.
By ej1civic coupe
#257961 The good thing with password though is that its OEM fitment garrentee, there for its worth it

Yea i know fixmyrust is a sponser but there stuff isnt OEM and some times the fitments outa wack, i did 3 years of collision and trust me i know how it works out, the shop i was at we always bought off keystone, never had any problems with them at all

Yes buying from dealer is outrageously exspensive but hey your getting your moneys worth, not saying do it but im just saying

Honestly i just go on craigslist and look for people parting out there stuff..acually just 2 days go i made a good find and picked up 2 OEM mint headlights with pigtail harness and bulbs, EG Center consel with OEM honda cd player/tray and non broking plastics and 1 mint fender..all for 80$..this was all for my ej1..the passenger side fender was banged up bad so didnt pick that up, if i woulda it woulda came to 100$..not a bad deal IMO if your going by the OEM price book :thumb:
By Punksz6
ej1civic coupe wrote:The good thing with password though is that its OEM fitment garrentee, there for its worth it

Yea i know fixmyrust is a sponser but there stuff isnt OEM and some times the fitments outa wack, i did 3 years of collision and trust me i know how it works out, the shop i was at we always bought off keystone, never had any problems with them at all

Yes buying from dealer is outrageously exspensive but hey your getting your moneys worth, not saying do it but im just saying

Honestly i just go on craigslist and look for people parting out there stuff..acually just 2 days go i made a good find and picked up 2 OEM mint headlights with pigtail harness and bulbs, EG Center consel with OEM honda cd player/tray and non broking plastics and 1 mint fender..all for 80$..this was all for my ej1..the passenger side fender was banged up bad so didnt pick that up, if i woulda it woulda came to 100$..not a bad deal IMO if your going by the OEM price book :thumb:

Very Good Pick Up! :thumb:
By ej1civic coupe
Punksz6 wrote:
ej1civic coupe wrote:The good thing with password though is that its OEM fitment garrentee, there for its worth it

Very Good Pick Up! :thumb:

Thats what im saying haha, and i just found out today that the eg audio cosnole is discontinued, so i feel sorta lucky lol :)

Craigslist list can be a good thing some times!
By roy93
#259149 i got 2 fenders with inner liner, hood, front bumper with inner bumper and some random stuff for the inside for about 100 bucks from a guy on craigslist. theses items are on my coupe primed waiting for paint next week! its worth a look if you have a little time to wait for soimeone to post. and if you dont, post it your self (in search of). good luck man
Last edited by roy93 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ej1civic coupe
#259930 hate to bump and old thread but d&hautoparts has some greats stuff and prices, i ordered a fender off them 2 weeks ago and it came within 4 days after ordering, great quality