Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By domogee
#248213 love this site really great stuff here guys.. :woot:

my question is well i have a 94 dx coupe and i just got two ex doors from the jy and we all know that ex are automatic everything so my question is if anyone ever done this door swapping can show me the way to go...i cut the harness of the ex doors couldnt get to it because of the dash..so whaat would i need in order to get this done???
By ImThaBean
#248230 First mistake is cutting the harness. you NEED that harness. Its a PITA to get it out because its the whole dash harness, but you need to remove it all so you can seperate the p/w, p/dl, p/m wiring.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2337026

Read. and read more. Google search "EG power door conversion" and see what you find. You have to be committed before starting. It is fairly easy but there are points that are REALLY frustrating.

For me that was removing door locks/handles/rods and running the harness from under the dash to doors. Somehow, the pass side was harder than drivers side. (I have A/C, so the evap and fan stuff was in the way).