Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jayEGR
#246971 ok iam parting out a ej1 right now my motor on my sun roof is goin out its slow as fuck so where would i find the motor for the sun roof i know its sum where near the roof but i dnt wanna destroy nuthin :? thx
By SL93ex
#247368 Remove rear seat and then starting at the bottom, remove interior panels, pillar trim, headliner trim, visors, dome light, passenger grab handle, etc. There are two screws holding the headliner to the roof. Fold your seats all the way back and then pull the headliner out.

The motor is just above the mirror.

There's a good chance your moonroof is only binding.. you might try cleaning the sliders and channels and re-lubing them.

I did this stuff a couple weeks ago and it works alot better. I have some badly worn components however so I still have to give it an assist now and then to keep it from binding.
By jayEGR
#247409 thx sounds good ill do this before i go on with chnaging the motor but ,also i have the same problem with my left and right window there slow :thumb:
By cjw_89
#247637 make sure your terminals are tight too. Mines was slow as shit becuase there wasnt a good connection