Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jeremma85
#235140 Hi, I 93 EX Auto and I have this strange vibration coming from the front end when the car takes a dip in the road. For example, at speeds higher than 30 mph if the car hits a dip in the road I feel and hear a vibration coming from the front end. I don't feel it in the wheel but I can feel it in the body. Once the car exits the dip in the road it goes away. Otherwise, the car drives fine. It seems to be getting worse the colder the temp gets too.

Not sure what could be causing this to happen. Would like the forum's thoughts. Thanks!
By civic_vtec_94
#235193 it sounds like you have a bad control arm bushing ive had my 94 ex cope do the same thing and thats what it was so try checking your control arms.. :D
By jeremma85
#235333 Thanks for the response! I will def check into that.
By civic_vtec_94
#235402 not a problem always good to help someone out.. :thumb:
By codders77
#244678 Hi everyone my name is marlon and ive got a purple coupe with b16 conversion and i need to if anyone has experienced a knocking sound in the front end on passenger side also hear the wheel bearing.Just need some ideas whats this could be thanks..
By ohhwha
#245816 What about one of your motor mounts?
By codders77
#245886 Thanks for the reply i will look into that taking the car to get dyno done ill ask if they can tell me the problem.Its nice to see so many civic owners around.