Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ecc0
#233288 Right got some new toys going on my new build including my Odyssey Battery.

Originally I was planning to mount this in the boot but and now thinking that behind the passenger seat would be better to keep the weight between the wheels and every out the left to right distribution a little better.

What do you guys think will be best???
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:on a dedicated track car yes but I wouldn't put it behind the seat on a daily driver.

this. make sure ya get a battery box
By Ecc0
rtegra92 wrote:behind the firewall on pass side

Can't put t there no space, that's where my brake lines are lol.

Not gonna have many people in the passengers seat so still pushing towards there as a location.

I have custom covers for the terminals so don't need to get a box
By kingjmack
#233442 I've seen people put those batterys in the passenger fender well, in front of ther tire. It looks good, but I would worry about a light hit to the front end might knock the battery off.

My buddy has his in the trunk. Password JDM has a nice billet battery holder, but it is expensive.

Is this your daily driver?
By TrailerTrash
Ecc0 wrote:

that's not why you should have a box for it
By Ecc0
kingjmack wrote:I've seen people put those batterys in the passenger fender well, in front of ther tire. It looks good, but I would worry about a light hit to the front end might knock the battery off.

My buddy has his in the trunk. Password JDM has a nice billet battery holder, but it is expensive.

Is this your daily driver?

That's what I have got a really good deal on it too with the odyssey battery.

TrailerTrash wrote:
Ecc0 wrote:

that's not why you should have a box for it

So why do I need a box then if I have the billet tray??? :? or did you not know I had the Pword JDM tray???
By jrhdominos
#233924 check inlinefour.com. They have a good bracket made specifically for that battery, which I think doesn't need a box. Me personally I would put it in the trunk, strapped to the back of the seat.
By Ecc0
jrhdominos wrote:check inlinefour.com. They have a good bracket made specifically for that battery, which I think doesn't need a box. Me personally I would put it in the trunk, strapped to the back of the seat.

Thanks but already have the Password JDM bracket/tray which has mounting points on it.

Also wont have back seats or carpet