Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 95CivEg
#228410 Just wanted to kno if anyone has had a broken front lower ball joint,
the part where the castle nut and cotter pin bolt on.

And if so the end result... :???:
By cjw_89
#228416 im kinda lost as too what your asking.Has anyone seen on break off,have one break off or pop out.What the case may be.Its NOT good.You can destroy fenders cv boots,or even worse your car or yourself.Ive had ones pop and ones crack off.Oh and not to forgot buy a parts car and have the nut wore down from an aluminum rim coming off and the car falling to the ground lol
By 95CivEg
#228437 yea has it cracked off on anybody b4? While driving, etc.

mine just snapped when i was about to start driving, the car dropped a little. Pain in the a$$ but def. an important part to replace on an older car.
By ungars664
#228590 Man that did happen to me once and trust me you don't want that to happen to you. I was driving down, coming back home, driving at 100km/h(60mph) and I hear a noise and then tire squeal. The tire went on the inside of the fender which cause it to lock. I don't know how I did it but I manage to put the car on the side of road without going in the ditch.

So if you need new balljoints, go get them replaced as soon as possible cause you might not be as lucky as me buddy.
By 95CivEg
#228594 Yea fer sure not a cool piece to break, I'm jus glad it happened when i wasnt in the mountains 20minutes earlier XO
By ungars664
#228610 I'm glad that your ok too cause like you said it's not a cool part to break. I rather a blow an engine then a balljoint if you ask me.