Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By u5y iq3al
#227537 i am gettn alot of water in my boot dose anyone know what the problem myt be and my sunroof has sum leaks aswel any help would be great fnx.
By cjw_89
#227547 i have no idea what a boot dose is but your problems is most definately sunroof drains. Open your sunroof and blow compressed air through all your drains(4) one for each corners.Then do a leak test and see what happens.If your getting water in your trunk check your taillight seals as well.

Anyways i have a 93 eh3 cdm si.I had a major leak turned out where the pass. side front hose exits he body though a rubber grommet,it wasnt complety out so water was coming back in :x .To make matters worse the hose was cut previously and i had to re-route a new hose.NOT FUN! lol. Best thing to do is haul your carpet back on the very front left and right.Then have a buddy hose your roof down.It should tricle down onto your floor panel as you can see it... Honda had a big problem with there sunroof seals.But they were creative enough to install a drain pun under the whole sunroof.I believe it was corrected in 95 for civics? Del sols were bad as well,which gave them a bad rep and sales decreased.I like to read OK :P
By u5y iq3al
#227555 thanks alot yh my boot is my trunk sorri im from the uk we say boot not trunk but yh al giv it a try n see where the water is gettin in
i love my ej2 n this is the only problem a hav with it is water gettin in and rust