Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By cody27
asianrob wrote:the hole doesnt change if it had or didnt have speakers LOL....

thats what i figured but every one seems so damn sure that these things have a 6.5" hole and im glad i decided to pull out a tape measure instead of listening to everyone who claims these things have a 6.5" hole cause the hole is 5.25"
By asianrob
cody27 wrote:
asianrob wrote:the hole doesnt change if it had or didnt have speakers LOL....

thats what i figured but every one seems so damn sure that these things have a 6.5" hole and im glad i decided to pull out a tape measure instead of listening to everyone who claims these things have a 6.5" hole cause the hole is 5.25"

you can fit 6.5 speaker in that hole. i have 6.5's and my car was a base LX with no rear speakers. i did at one point have 5.25's back there tho.
By cody27
gtstripes wrote:6.5's slip in like a finger up a calf's ass hole

lmao....ok :???:

but heres a question for you guys with coupes and factory rear speaker grilles could i possible get a pic of them, i know what the sedan speaker covers look like as thats what i picked up but they seem to be different as i dont see the similar mounting holes and i think i read somewhere that the coupe speaker grilles screw into the deck cover instead of into the sheet metal like the sedan ones....can anyone confirm that?