Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By kingjmack
#223350 Has Anyone ever done a b18b swap on a ex coupe and kept all the accessories? I have no specific power goals, just want to do a swap. I've owned hondas for years and always did the cosmetic upgrades because the car was usually my daily. Now, I'm fortunate enoughe to have an extra car, and I've always wanted to do a swap. Input please....
By kingjmack
#223351 I know I need the LS power steering pump, and a del sol vtec ac bracket, but what about the cruise?
By That One Dude
#223357 I'm pretty sure cruise control cable will hook right up to the throttle body assuming your car has cruise already.
By PopKorn689
#224739 Idk what you mean by cruise control to the throttle body but last time i checked honda's cruise control goes to the gas pedal in a duel bracket set up to control the throttle cable so cruise control you don't even have to worry about. Not to be a dick just thought id throw it out there.
Last edited by PopKorn689 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By That One Dude
#224744 Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking I guess. All three Integras I've owned haven't had cruise control, but I've done some trouble shooting on the cruise system before.