Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By skateruptown
#219990 Got water in my trunk, im pretty sure its from the wheel well on the right side, now what should i use to seal up the darn thing. My whole trunk is rocker guarded i was hoping that might have helped it before but now that its all gutted and nothing is back there buy the spare it seems like there is alot coming in. Whats a good sealant for this?
By Ape Man
#221009 My 95 Si (coupe) was leaking into the spare tire well. Ended up being both side moonroof drains came undone (joiner right beside trunk in back). Pushed em back in and we are golden :thumb:
By skateruptown
#221021 yeah i dont have a moon roof.
By drunkthousand
#224105 I had the same problem, I used RTV silicon sealant on the tail lights, but that did nothing. so i put it around the vent on the driver side in the trunk, that stopped the water coming in. haven't had trunk water in months.
By civic_vtec_94
#234925 id try using a little bondo after sanding down the area using 80 grit sand paper and if that dosent work try using epoxy for metal depending on the size of the hole but id do the cheaper of the two first.. :D
By cjw_89
#234965 if the inner ender is rusted on the rear.Your best best bet is to clean it up get some fiberglass filler and some screen shape it up and seal it inside and out.Unless you wanna chop your quarter out to fix the inner fender peice.