Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By drew_ej2_owner
#216517 hey guys i bought ba 94 civic ex and for some reason my key does not stay locked in the ignition when the ignition is turned.. any body knows why could this be?
thanks
:thumb:
By Ajax1989
#216526 do you mean you can take the keys outta the ignition when the car is on??

if so mine has done b4 i bought my car and i have no problems with my igintion and my keys..

i acutally use it to my advantage, on cold winter morning i turn my car and take my keys out and lock the doors and let the car warm up and the car is locked 8)
By MrLayLo
#216700 i think that means it was was stolen before you got it. cuz what they did was take a slide hammer and slid it into the ignition and slide the hammer back to break the tumblers.
By elrompetoto
drew_ej2_owner wrote:yea but when i make qwik left turns they fly to the passenger side :thumbdown:
dont turn so hard lol.....ur key is worn out some times when u do a copy the problem stops cuz the new key is thicker... not all ways cuz remeber if u go make a capy of a worn out key then ur new one will be kinda worn out 2
By drew_ej2_owner
elrompetoto wrote:
drew_ej2_owner wrote:yea but when i make qwik left turns they fly to the passenger side :thumbdown:
dont turn so hard lol.....ur key is worn out some times when u do a copy the problem stops cuz the new key is thicker... not all ways cuz remeber if u go make a capy of a worn out key then ur new one will be kinda worn out 2

true :thumbdown: