Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.

What color to paint Civic ?

57%
43%
By 94coupeturbo
#213113 Looking to get it painted for a fresh new look, Currently it is the nasty teal looking green that I do not like
By Chance
#213134 I'm a sucker for white! :thumb:
By chrono404
#213192 If you have any dents or dings, they will show up really bad in black. Also you have to wash your car practally every other day.

Other then that Black Cars are Awesome. I love my Black Delsol. It has to be washed all the time but thats not necessarily a bad thing.

Black Paint is much sexier on a curvy car then White. White Eg's look good. Black EG's Look even better IMO. Well atleast as long as they dont have any dings.
By 94coupeturbo
#213207 no dents or dings body is real straight. real good condition of car.
By EG9-ish
#213213 Black is the better way to go, but look into the many forms of black, you might find one you like in particular.
By chrono404
{ikon}EM1 wrote:U always have to wash ur car??? :eh: :headscratch:

If you don't like dirty cars then yes.

Road Dirt gets on your car and its no longer clean and super mirror shiney.

Even if it sits in your garage in a week you have to dust it off. California Dusters are awesome in this regard as they dont scratch.

Totally worth it though. :thumb: I mean how many cars can double as a Mirror?
By 94coupeturbo
#213235 Alright thanks for the feedback all, appreciate it
By Torch_Ind
#213259 asking colors really is personal reflection of your individuality and asking the majority's opinion takes away from your style and originality.

I have seen lots of colors I don't like but the person pulled it together with the rest of there set up! rims, accessory's , theme etc

so in the end it's your car your call.

in any case If i were to make this pole I would prob go with the minority just to be different