Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By TrailerTrash
#201245 just brainstorming a bit here...

How cool would removable side windows in coupes be? I think it would be freakin sweet. even if they just opened. not like roll downs but open like EF hatch windows. my buddy had an EF hatch and we used to undo the 3 or 4 screws on the hinges and take the windows out completely and stash them in the back of the car.

I can't see it being super super difficult but I know there would be sealing/leaking problems... I was thinking something along the lines of taking the windows out and fitting in the place of the silicone then fitting something on the ends of the windows with bolts fixed that go through the gasket to the inside of the car so you can put wing nuts on them so they can easily be taken out

again just brainstorming here. any input
By ExCoupe94
#201279 love this idea, i think that you would have to cut holes in the glass and salvage some parts off of multiple hatches and somehow secure some arms in the three corners and have clamps on the inside of the backseat would be freakin sweet for the summertime.
By TrailerTrash
#201365 just what I was thinking. I like the idea of removable windows alot more than just opening ones
By 95c1v1c
#201367 I like the idea as well, but you can't make holes in tempered glass...will shatter. Plexiglas?