Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Spitfire Riggz
#196765 Alright well no one has helped me on my other thread so I really need help. Im going to drive to Oklahoma city soon from Denver Colorado. Its about 600 miles usually a 10-12 hour drive. I have a stripped wheel stud on my left front wheel. Do you think i can make it without problems? I want to be driving around 80 mph
By kinta94
#196782 you should just replace it that way you will have piece of mind sure you "might" be fine but there is no guarantee it will be right. Just replace it the wheels studs are not too expensive. IMO :D
By Spitfire Riggz
#196783 Well have you looked at my legal help post?? Sure the wheel studs arent expensive like 99 cents. But i have to pay a not so sure 120 dollars if everything goes right. If not i have to pay for a nuckle and wheel bearing!
By sclx03
#196811 i wouldnt risk it the part is really cheap
By JUICE
sclx03 wrote:i wouldnt risk it the part is really cheap

but quite a pita...

i drove/beat on my car for almost a year with three studs on my front pass side. just check the lugs every so often but, i think you'll be alright.
By 3kkl3sia
JUICE wrote:
sclx03 wrote:i wouldnt risk it the part is really cheap

but quite a pita...

i drove/beat on my car for almost a year with three studs on my front pass side. just check the lugs every so often but, i think you'll be alright.

x2 i drove for over about 2 months with only 3 on mine and it was fine! and i may have even went over 100mph!!!!!!!