Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By TxFireman1972
#195947 I have a 95 Civic DX Coupe I just ended up with. In the process of swapping a D16Z6 into it. This is Project Budget/Daily Driver. The wheels that were on it went on my daughters Paseo, so I'm in need of wheels/tires to get rid of the black steelies its sitting on right now.

My question is, what wheels look good on a 95 Coupe? Would like to find a set of good looking stockers, if I can find a deal somewhere. Any ideas and/or suggestions would be great. Here is a pic of the car, sorry its the only one I have, and I know its a crappy pic LOL

By forcefedEG
#195951 Si's, phat 5's, GSR blades, all look good,

http://wheelsandcaps.com/

heres a good link to get ideas for what factory wheels you may like, and they sell alot of the factory replicas :thumb:
By chilango41
#195960 Some meshies too :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
teal_dx wrote:
forcefedEG wrote: GSR blades :thumb:

I gotta agree :thumb:

FTW
By 95c1v1c
#196524 I love the rims off the 92 crx si, they complement the lines of the eg very well, the only problem is they are 14" rims so the low pro is not as available. I had them on my old coupe and I painted em black although they did look great silver finish

By miguelpr0
#196623 i love the crx rims too, but i think that you could make a nice comb with the rims on white and without center caps, just my opinion.
Last edited by miguelpr0 on Fri May 28, 2010 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dbrooks
#196628 dude id check into some fat fives. I personally think they look wonderful and still keep a good kind of stock, but edgy look to your car :thumb:
By TxFireman1972
#196956 Anyone have pictures of the fit wheels? Is the bolt pattern and backspacing right?
By Fada Blayne
#196961 The fit wheels will work without problem. Just look up the car and u will see them. 07 fits are dope too.
If u want hard to get wheels 2010 insights and/ hfp's are the way to go :woot:
By Fada Blayne
#196965 Not to mention the 4 lug TyPe R wheels.... Moment of silence.... Now those are rare :o
By forcefedEG
#197173 Image

07^

09^ there 16's
By IHEARTMYEJ195
#302186 i have ls webs on mine they look nice